Monday 9 January 2017

New Beginnings - Android App Development

So me and my friend decided to embark on a learning journey to hone our programming skills and I'm very excited getting into this big ambitious project. Since this is my very first post on the site, I'll start off by introducing myself! Hooray!

My online alias is ImSandwich, and I'm avid sandwich eater. My favorite combination of food? Ice cream sandwich, of course! For that very reason, I am a fan of Android(referencing to OS Android 4.0, "Ice Cream Sandwich"). Sorry, Apple! You're still my third favorite fruit though ~(^.^)~

With that in mind, I settled on spending the next half year in pursuit of mobile phone app dev. I have toyed around with Visual Basic, C# and C++ programming on Visual Studio IDE before, and now I can't wait to extend my reach by delving into Android app development. Let's take a look at my progress as of right now...

Buckle up folks, because a new guy is coming to town!







As you can see, I'm already making baby steps towards my dream, and I promise you I'll keep you updated on every niche of my progress, keeping no truths hidden about the life of a school-teenager trying to get his hands on the computer world. To spice things up, my friend and I have challenged each other to report our individual progress once every 3 days, so fear not that this blog will ever go silent! We might want to come up with punishment ideas for whomever breaks this rule, but in the meantime, I should get started with all dem Youtube tutorials!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    taxi app development company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the great detail here!.
    build taxi app

    ReplyDelete